Sweet Potatoes Fries
- 4 Medium Sized Sliced Sweet Potatoes (Preferably with skin for extra nutrients – if Organic)
- 1 Large sweet onion, sliced thin (makes this dish even sweeter)
- 2T Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1t thyme
- Sea salt (sprinkle)
- Fresh cracked pepper (TJ Rainbow Pepper)
*Fresh or dried rosemary & thyme
* 1 large sliced onions (for extra flavor and nutrients)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- If keeping skin on, scrub skin with designated scrub brush. Pat dry.
- Cut out any dark spots. And cut into approximately 1/8 inch pieces.
- Slice 1 onion into long, thin pieces.
- Place sweet potatoes & onions in large bowl and tossing in about 2 Tablespoon of EVOO so that all sides are LIGHTLY coated with oil
- Do this right before you are about to cook
- You may use a salad mister, but coat both sides
- Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Add in herbs
- Lay in single layers on baking sheet. They can touch, but they should not lay on top of each other.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Use spatula to move them around so that they do not stick.
~Eat for Health!