- 1-2 bunches of fresh kale, as they shirk considerably
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash kale. Pat dry.
- Cut out the tough inner stems. And cut 2×2 inch squares
- Place kale leaves in large bowl and tossing in about 1-2 tablespoon of EVOO so that all sides are LIGHTLY coated with oil
- Do this right before you are about to cook
- Too much oil will make chips limp!
- You may use a salad mister, but coat both sides
- Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh crushed black pepper.
- Lay kale in single layers on baking sheet. They can touch but they can not lay on top of each other.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Make sure they are still vibrant in color, as they will hold their immense nutritional value! Pay attention to timing!
*You may add lemon zest to enhance flavor.
*Sprinkle Sesame Seeds on take for extra nutrients.
~Eat for Health!