Anthony’s Taco Tuesday, Serving size 4
- 1T EVOO
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb. Grass fed/grass finished organic ground beef
- 1/2 oz Taco seasoning mix, approximately+/-. Season however to taste. (Here is where you need to read the label… make sure the ingredients consist of cumin, cayenne, garlic, chili pepper, paprika, oregano, sea salt, etc, and NOT fillers… Otherwise make it yourself.
- 14 oz diced tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- Organic Taco Shells (Gluten Free) lightly toasted. OTHERWISE make romaine lettuce cups instead!
- 1 can organic black beans, rinsed well!
- 1 can FAT FREE “refried” beans (meaning the beans were cooked first and then pureed, BUT not fried!)
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt (some prefer fat free)
- 1 Cup Shredded Romaine
- 1 Avocado, diced
Sauté onion in oil for 2 minutes. Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Sauté on high for approximately 5 more minutes. As it is sautéing, continue to chop up beef. Lower heat and add in tomatoes for an additional few minutes. Heat up taco shells for 5 minutes before serving for crispy taste. Add toppings!